Harrison Park Old Men’s Club

Harrison-Park-Historic-Old-Mens-Club

The building housed Harrison Park Old Men’s Club.  The building appears on a map from 1914 as a pavilion – possibly erected to serve the tennis courts.  The building had been semi derelict for many years until it was taken over by the Edinburgh canal society.  The building was demolished in 2005 and converted to a new children’s play park about 2008.